Meet our Team
Vincent Popa, MDMedical Doctor
Vincent Popa is a bilingual Doctor fluent in Romanian who graduated the School of Medicine Carol Davila and did his residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation, graduating in 2003.
He Specializes in pain management making sure each patient is treated with care receive maximum pain relief.
- He specialized in spine care including:
- Neck, mid back and low back pain
- Cervical and Lumbar radiculopathies generated by bulging and herniated discs in the cervical, thoracic and lumbar areas.
- Minimally invasive endoscopic discectomies for bulging/herniated discs and
- Endoscopic rhizotomies for long term pain relief in the low back.
- Radiofrequency ablations for neck, mid back and low back pain.
Schedule an appointment
Touch of Health medical center meets the growing health care needs of our community